Helios HR is growing our dynamic consulting team and is currently seeking a Human Resources Consultant to support our clients throughout the Washington, DC metro area with their human capital initiatives. Helios provides competitive health, vision, prescription, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts, prepaid legal services, paid holidays, paid time off and flexible work schedules. Helios also splits the cost of your gym membership.
At Helios, we believe in operating with intention, demonstrating caring, being engaged and making BIG things happen. We live our values every day and it shows in the work we do with our clients, our community and our team. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to join, reach out to us today!
Helios is committed to helping our clients enhance their human resource infrastructure to attract, engage, and retain the best possible teams.
HR Generalist work includes:
• New Employee Onboarding and Assimilation
• Compensation and Benefits Administration
• Employee Relations
• Maintain and Implement Performance Management
• Employee Separations and Out-processing
• Staff and Management Training Review and Recommendations
• Policies and Procedures
• Cultural Alignment and Implementation
• Organizational Development
• Employment Regulation Compliance
• Benefits Management
• Position Description Review and Development
• At least one to two years of HR experience within a fast-paced and high energy setting; consulting experience preferred
• A Bachelor degree required, a Bachelor or Master’s degree in an HR related field preferred
• The flexibility to work in a variety of locations within the Washington, DC metro area.
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a part of a team, take initiative and follow up on assigned projects.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Computer literacy is essential